Saturday, December 6, 2008

The rest of the "Romeo and Juliet" brawl in Lego (see previous day for the start)

This comic never was completed for a variety of reasons:
- time,
- desire for pieces used for the stage,
- impending move,
- office/Lego space traded so that I no longer had a cat-free environment (and this was a big stage...)
- the play was over,
- I didn't have a copy of "Comic Book Creator."

Now that the final part has been addressed - thanks to a clearance-priced copy in a toystore - I'm now able to publish these. There were three more page of heavy, heavy text, but it's better to end the first issue of a comic with a cliffhanger. I like the "Next Issue" notes I made.

Seriously tempted to start up on a different play, albeit with a different approach to staging...














No comments: